19th International Lead Conference – Registration Open
19th International Lead Conference
Lisbon, 22-24 April 2015
Registration is now open for the International Lead Conference (Pb2015) and the ILA Lead Occupational Exposure Management Workshop. Delegates have until 20 February to book their places and save €200 with the early bird rate.
- 20+ speakers over two days
- 140 delegates expected*
- Table top exhibition space
- Presentations by key lead industry analysts from CHR Metals, ILZSG and Wood MacKenzie
- Companies presenting at Pb2015 include Doe Run, EcoBat, Exide Technologies, JCI, Honda, Teck Metals, Umicore and Wirtz Manufacturing
- Opening reception held jointly with the International Lead Zinc Study Group at the beautiful Palacio da Cruz Vermelha
- Traditional Portuguese conference dinner included for further networking opportunities
- Organised by ILA, the only global trade association for the lead industry
ILA Managing Director, Dr Andy Bush, said: “This year’s conference promises to be a busy event with high numbers expected as it will be held directly after the International Lead Zinc Study Group’s Spring Meetings.
Visit the conference website for the full conference progarmme and to register for Pb2015 or contact Maura McDermott.
*Based on attendance at Pb2013