SAVE THE DATE: International Lead Conference
18th International Lead Conference
Prague, 19-21 June, 2013
The future of lead:
Meeting the challenges, seizing the opportunities
The current economic climate presents tremendous opportunities for the lead industry both in new products and in maximising existing markets. However realising this potential poses many challenges.
This conference series has been organised by the International Lead Association since 1962 and consistently provides an authoritative and comprehensive overview of issues affecting the lead industry worldwide. At Pb2013 these will include:
- Analysing recent growth in the lead market and prospects for the future
- Reviewing regulatory trends and drivers for producers and users of lead
- Practical actions that industry can take to meet the regulatory challenges
- Understanding and communicating the role of lead in society.
There will also be the chance to:
- Network with business colleagues from around the world
- Listen to presentations from expert speakers and industry insiders
- Find out more about industry trends, regulatory challenges and the positive role lead plays in society.
For more information contact Maura McDermott [email protected]