Call for papers opens ahead of 2024 ELBC
Organisers of the ELBC battery innovation conference have issued a call for papers ahead of the event which takes place in Milan, between September 16-19 2024.
Jointly run by the International Lead Association and Consortium for Battery Innovation, the event’s technical committee is seeking abstracts on all aspects of lead battery technology with a specific focus on:
- Improving the performance of lead batteries for energy storage applications
- Innovative solutions for automotive applications, especially low-voltage electric vehicle batteries and electric vehicle charging station buffering
- Novel research and recent technical developments that have the potential to transform the lead battery industry
- Innovations related to lead batteries for industrial, motive power, and micro-mobility applications
- Advanced characterisation methods for lead batteries that push the boundaries of our understanding.
Dr Alistair Davidson, Director of the Consortium for Battery Innovation, said: “This is always a much-anticipated event for the lead and lead battery industries and we’re looking for high quality submissions that showcase recent innovations and all the latest lead battery research.”
Abstracts can be submitted online by clicking here.
More than 1000 attendees are expected at the event in Milan which includes an expo with up to 140 exhibitors from across the lead battery value chain.